Info: MP3 converter app for iOS (iPhone/iPad)
How to convert audio to MP3 on an iPhone of iPad.
In this video, I show you how to use the very cool Voice Record 7 app in iOS to convert any audio file to MP3 or a number of other formats.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Locate any audio file on your iPhone or iPad, or directly from an app like GarageBand
2. Share or export the audio file
3. When the share screen appears, scroll to the right and select the “Voice Record 7” app
4. The audio file is imported in to the app
5. Choose the “advanced convert” option
6. Set the parameters to your liking
7. Convert your file
8. Send your new MP3 file back to your Files app
9. You are DONE! Use your new MP3 file anywhere!
== Related Videos ==
How to download MP3/WAV files to an iPhone/iPad –
How to share/export your GarageBand iOS songs –
How to convert to MP3 using a web site –
How to import MP3, M4A and WAV files in to GarageBand iOS –
How to manage files in GarageBand iOS –
== Pete Recommends ==
Full list of the audio and video gear I use is at:
Note – Links provided in this video description may be affiliate links, meaning that if you choose to purchase products using these links, a small commission may be paid to me for referring you. Thanks for helping me and the channel.
Releasing Music – DistroKid – (7% off first year)
Video Editing (Desktop) – Adobe Premiere Pro
Video Editing (Mobile) – LumaFusion
Design & Images – Canva –
== Web & Social ==
Email – [email protected]
Video Tags: garageband mp3 export,garageband mp3 iphone,garageband export mp3 iphone,garageband into mp3,garageband ios import mp3,iphone mp3 download,iphone mp3 converter,ios mp3 converter,ios mp3 encoder,ipad mp3 editor,ipad mp3 converter,ipad mp3 download safari,mp3 converter app,mp3 converter for iphone,mp3 convert,how to convert to mp3 on iphone,how to convert to mp3 in garageband,ios,iphone,ipad,garageband iphone,garageband ipad,garageband ios,how to,apple